- The role of emotion in relationships and knowing how to listen for and respond to what your partner is really saying.
- Healthy attachment and building a sense of deep security with your partner. Learning how to be a secure-base for each other by being Accessible, Responsive, and Engaged.
- Avoiding problematic dynamics/cycles by being aware of your own automatic (non-ideal) ways of dealing with frustration and loss, and learning how to get those needs met in more effective ways.
- Coordinating connection and space to decompress.
- Learning to de-escalate from rocky moments
- Recognizing you can both be right and providing empathy even amidst conflicting needs.
Contact us for details or to start your marriage preparation.